Annual Meeting Notice
January 16, 2023|
Date: Thursday, January 26, 2023
Location: American Legion Hall – 216 W 4th Avenue, Hendersonville, NC. 28739
Time: Doors open for registration at 6:00 PM, meeting will begin at 6:30 PM
Parking: On the upper lot of W 4th Ave (behind the building) or in the city lot across the street
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Introduce new Board member
- Present proposal to increase yearly dues
- Review and vote on 2022 end of year financial report
- Review and vote on proposed 2023 budget
- POA President will discuss the need to formally restate the Crooked Creek covenants/by-laws and upcoming efforts to achieve same.
- Such other business as may be proposed by the membership
- Community feedback
If you are not planning to attend personally, you may designate an existing member of the Association to be your Proxy at the meeting and to cast your ballot. A Proxy form is printed on the reverse side of the agenda for that purpose.
Please be advised that notifications for our meetings and accompanying documents will be sent via email going forward and through our website and Facebook page.